Readers ask: Smashy Road What Car Goes On Water?
- 1 What are the mystery cars in Smashy road?
- 2 What’s the best car in Smashy road?
- 3 What does the water jet 3000 do in Smashy road?
- 4 What does the moneyman car do in Smashy road?
- 5 What is the best legendary car in Smashy Road wanted?
- 6 Which car is the fastest in Smashy road?
- 7 How do you get the mystery tank in Smashy Road 2?
- 8 How do you get Rodeo drift in Smashy road?
- 9 What does the beast do in Smashy Road 2?
- 10 What does the moneyman do?
What are the mystery cars in Smashy road?
Smashy Road Wanted 2 Mystery Vehicles
- Bearbit Racer: Unlocked by collecting 10 smashy road letters. ”
- Zombie Smasher: Unlocked by killing or running over 40 zombies “Zombies”
- Clown Car: Unlocked by getting the NoFun character and drivng the Clown Car at the circus “key to success”
What’s the best car in Smashy road?
In y’all opinion what is the best car in smashy road and why? The Beast – fast (almost like the F1), durable (almost like the Tank Destroyer), 5x money (like the Flipper or the Moneyvan) and turns without drifting better than any car in the game. It really is the beast;) The beast.
What does the water jet 3000 do in Smashy road?
WaterJet 3000 is one of the 12 Smashy Road Wanted 2 Mystery Vehicles. It has above-average health and does almost exactly the same thing as Oil Truck. The only difference is that it squirts water instead of dropping oil. It can be obtained by completing the ‘Fire Fighter’ main mission.
What does the moneyman car do in Smashy road?
Money Man is a legendary car that can be used in Smashy Road: Wanted. By using this car, the amount of money you get in-game is worth 5 times more than regular. The Flipper and The Beast also have this ability. This means that you get 5 cash per drop collected rather than 1 cash per drop collected.
What is the best legendary car in Smashy Road wanted?
The F1(very low durability, bad handling) and time machine(bad stats) are often believed to be the worst legendaries, while the best legendary is a fight between The Beast(no drift), Flipper(flips over police cars and rather fast), Tank Destroyer(almost suck indestructible and has extreme impact), Boom Bus and Rocket
Which car is the fastest in Smashy road?
The F1 has the highest speed out of every car in the game along with the Rocket, Drag Racer, and Stealth Drag. However, it’s arguably one of the best legendaries.
How do you get the mystery tank in Smashy Road 2?
The Tank is a Mystery vehicle in Smashy Road Wanted 2. It (when obtained) will automatically fire bullets in the direction of any near enemies. To obtain the tank, the player must find their way into a military camp, then enter the tank they see and destroy 10 enemies in under 60 seconds.
How do you get Rodeo drift in Smashy road?
Rodeo Drift is one of the 12 Smashy Road Wanted 2 Mystery Vehicles. It has quite high stats, and can majorly drift. It can be obtained by completing the ‘Cowboy Showdown’ main mission.
What does the beast do in Smashy Road 2?
The Beast’s description is “Gives police nightmares”, a reference to its absurd power from the combination of many powerful vehicles.
What does the moneyman do?
noun, plural mon·ey·men. an investor; angel; backer. a person responsible for managing money or financial arrangements of a business, institution, etc.