How To Get A Legendary Car In Smashy Road?
- 1 What is the best legendary car in Smashy road?
- 2 What car in Smashy road goes on water?
- 3 What is the fastest car in Smashy Road wanted?
- 4 How do you get good at Smashy road?
- 5 What are the best cars in Smashy road?
- 6 What is the best mystery car in Smashy Road 2?
- 7 What does Time Machine do Smashy road?
- 8 How do you get money in Smashy road?
- 9 What does the beast do in Smashy road?
- 10 How do you get that’s a tank in Smashy Road 2?
- 11 What does Tik Tok boom do in Smashy Road 2?
- 12 Who made Smashy road?
- 13 What do upgrades do in Smashy Road Wanted 2?
What is the best legendary car in Smashy road?
The F1(very low durability, bad handling) and time machine(bad stats) are often believed to be the worst legendaries, while the best legendary is a fight between The Beast(no drift), Flipper(flips over police cars and rather fast), Tank Destroyer(almost suck indestructible and has extreme impact), Boom Bus and Rocket
What car in Smashy road goes on water?
It was the worst car because it not a legendary car to float. When you start the hovercraft it makes no sound. Real life hovercraft can float on water but the hovercraft on smashy road can’t float on water.
What is the fastest car in Smashy Road wanted?
The F1 has the highest speed out of every car in the game along with the Rocket, Drag Racer, and Stealth Drag.
How do you get good at Smashy road?
Smashy Road: Wanted Tips and Tricks
- Destroy stuff to boost your score.
- Fit through tight spaces.
- Avoid unbreakable objects.
- Go off road.
- Vehicles handle differently.
- Pick up money and watch videos for more cash.
What are the best cars in Smashy road?
- Time machine.
- Oil truck.
- Rocket launcher.
- Tank destroyer.
- Boom bus.
What is the best mystery car in Smashy Road 2?
Smashy Road Wanted 2 Mystery Vehicles
- Bearbit Racer: Unlocked by collecting 10 smashy road letters. ”
- Zombie Smasher: Unlocked by killing or running over 40 zombies “Zombies”
- Clown Car: Unlocked by getting the NoFun character and drivng the Clown Car at the circus “key to success”
What does Time Machine do Smashy road?
Time machine is a legendary car brought the game. It has medium durability and relatively good speed. When you reach the maximum speed you leave a trail of fire and the screen changes, making it looks like an old photo (or an old movie) it also puffs out a cloud (or smoke) and has the ability to push back cars.
How do you get money in Smashy road?
Smashy Road: Wanted Tips & Guide: How to Get Unlimited Cash for
- Earn Cash While Driving. You can earn cash while you’re driving, but as we pointed out in another Smashy Road: Wanted tips and tricks article, this can be very slow.
- Run The Time Lapse After Dying.
- Another Take On The Time Lapse.
- Watch Ad Videos.
What does the beast do in Smashy road?
The Beast’s description is “Gives police nightmares”, a reference to its absurd power from the combination of many powerful vehicles.
How do you get that’s a tank in Smashy Road 2?
The Tank is a Mystery vehicle in Smashy Road Wanted 2. It (when obtained) will automatically fire bullets in the direction of any near enemies. To obtain the tank, the player must find their way into a military camp, then enter the tank they see and destroy 10 enemies in under 60 seconds.
What does Tik Tok boom do in Smashy Road 2?
Tik Tok Boom is one of the 6 Legendary characters in Smashy Road 2. His ability is that he is immune to landmines, which appear when the player reaches 1000 points. If the player can run over 25 landmines, they will unlock the Armory car. He has 7 lives which is extremely high for a Legendary character.
Who made Smashy road?
Smashy road wanted 2 is a new game created by bearbit studios b.v on august 4 2020.
What do upgrades do in Smashy Road Wanted 2?
Be sure to save the upgrade for a good vehicle and don’t waste it on common cars. Upgrades increase your vehicles’ stats, and are only obtainable by getting duplicate vehicles and drivers, so they are quite rare at the beginning. Meanwhile, you earn cash by completing side missions and by picking them up in the game.