FAQ: What Car Has The Best Gas Mileage On The Road Today?
- 1 What 2020 car has the best gas mileage?
- 2 What car gets 136 mpg?
- 3 What car gets 70 mpg?
- 4 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 5 What is the cheapest and most economical car to buy?
- 6 Which economical car is the best?
- 7 What used cars NOT to buy?
- 8 What cars get 35 mpg or better?
- 9 What car will last the longest?
- 10 What is a bad mpg?
What 2020 car has the best gas mileage?
Most Fuel Efficient Sedans of 2020
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. View full gallery.
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid. View full gallery.
- 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid. View full gallery.
- 2020 Toyota Prius. View full gallery.
- 2020 Honda Insight.
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid.
- 2020 Toyota Prius Prime.
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid.
What car gets 136 mpg?
The Hyundai Ioniq Electric, best fuel-mileage car with 136 MPGe (150 city, 122 highway). The midsize Hyundai leads all vehicles in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ratings of 2019 models’ fuel efficiency, which includes converting fuel mileage to MPGe to allow vehicle comparisons.
What car gets 70 mpg?
A new Mazda model debuting in Japan gets its high fuel economy from an improved gas engine and a lightweight design. Next year, Mazda will sell a car in Japan that gets 70.5 miles per gallon (mpg), or 30 kilometers per liter.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the cheapest and most economical car to buy?
The VW Polo is arguably the most economical car you can buy. All petrol models, apart from the GTI, achieve an average of 60mpg, making it a practical choice for getting around on a budget. The Polo also does well to hold its resale value against its supermini competitors, e.g. Ford Fiesta.
Which economical car is the best?
Best hybrid cars
- Toyota Corolla. If you’re looking for an efficient car with low running costs the Corolla is the car to beat.
- Volkswagen Passat.
- BMW 3 series.
- Toyota RAV4.
- Skoda Superb.
- Volvo V60.
- Mercedes C-Class.
- Toyota Prius.
What used cars NOT to buy?
30 Used Cars Consumer Reports Gave the ‘Never Buy’ Label
- Chrysler Town & Country. Chrysler’s new minivan will hopefully rate better than Town & Country.
- BMW X5. 2012 BMW X5 | BMW.
- Ford Fiesta. Compact cars by Ford had a bad run between 2011 and 2014 | Ford.
- Ram 1500.
- Volkswagen Jetta.
- Cadillac Escalade.
- Audi Q7.
- Fiat 500.
What cars get 35 mpg or better?
7 Great Used Cars That Get 35 Miles Per Gallon
- 2011-2015 Chevrolet Volt. The Chevrolet Volt is an excellent 5-door hatchback that differs from the other models on this list by offering a plug-in hybrid drivetrain.
- 2012-2015 FIAT 500.
- 2013-2016 Ford C-MAX.
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic.
- 2012-2015 Kia Rio.
- 2011-2015 Lexus CT 200h.
What car will last the longest?
The longest-lasting cars and percentage of vehicles exceeding 200,000 miles are:
- Toyota Avalon, 2.5 percent.
- Honda Accord, 1.9 percent.
- Toyota Prius, 1.7 percent.
- Chevrolet Impala, 1.7 percent.
- Ford Taurus, 1.6 percent.
- Toyota Camry, 1.4 percent.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 1.2 percent.
- Honda Civic, 1.2 percent.
What is a bad mpg?
Other vehicles that usually offer a lower mpg include SUVs, trucks, and vans. Don’t expect to attain higher than 20 mpg overall with a non-hybrid, and most offer less than 30 mpg on the highway.